I have always wanted to open my own food shop, or takeaway delivery service. From the age of 15 after my mother died, I started making food for my father every night, and also buying the food from markets, delis and supermarkets. I love cooking and baking! I have recently just got a job working in a deli also, so I can learn more about the industry and how a deli business is ran.
I have done some research into this – mainly food delivery services or cafes, so I can educate myself at this kind of business as it is one I am quite unfamiliar with….
This is the research I have done so far…
JUICE BAR / JUICE DELIVERY SERVICE
- 1. Puree Juice bar, America
– All juices are organic, raw, and vegan
– Ingredients include: tomatoes, berries, carrots, wheatgrass, bee pollen, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, cucumber, beets, thai coconut, kale, dates, spinach, almonds, alkaline water, apples, caco, goji berry, walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, maca, cashews, bananas, pineapple, flax seeds, cinnamon & cayenne.
– The cold press organic juice can be delivered to your doorstep.
– They deliver on certain days a week to keep their carbon footprint to a minimum
– If they need it delivering o a certain day, they can ship instead.
-The juices are delivered in a refridgerated truck to ensure safety.
– They ship their juices in BPA-free plastic bottles.
– They have teamed up with yoga centres and institutions
- 2. Truce juice bar, Minneapolis
– All organic juices are made on site every day, made by using a hydraulic press
3. Sip juice bar