Yesterday I met with Sam from photography to go over a few bits and bobs, in particular, lighting.
– Choose a different model (initial model was too tall to use as the main model as the flag would go over the height of the studio background)
– Lighting is very easy to recreate in pins and needles video (lots of spot lighting)
– Speak to Matt at AV to use the 5D. Can film hand held using locking focus as well as using a wide angle lens.
– Can paint studio black if need be
– I can video vertically from using a ladder or alternatively filming from the balcony directly below
STILL NEED TO FIND OUT:
-About motion video, Matt at AV suite, using after effects
– Screenprinting onto a flag (never done this before)
– Making spray paint template
– Finding appropriate magnets for pins and needles video
– Whether I can create the brand logo in smoke in Photoshop