Research for website input
1. FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY – Recipes, independent cafes, farmers markets, local food, deli’s
- Use cheese board and include several cheeses bought locally and include price, description, where the shops are located etc. (Christmas markets, farmers markets, deli’s)
- 5 bottles bought locally – handmade etc (beer, cooking oil, cordial, soup)
2. EXPLORE – Woodland, lakes, rivers, walks, hills & forests. The great outdoors.
For the simpleness
3. PHOTOBLOG – Photo diary. Always loved photographer Perou’s secret diary.
4. CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS – Last year for my family, I made home made food gifts for everyone. More thoughtful then a gift card & satisfying and easy to make. I made pesto, chutney, jam, limoncello, loaf cakes, and Mason Jar presents. As part of the recipe & christmas gift ideas, I will be repeating this, showing how they are made.
I made these Mason food jars last year – easy, cheap, thoughtful and pretty
Mason food jar
1. Curried lentil soup
2. Blue cornbread with pineapple
3. Super chunky christmas cookies
4. Holiday pannettone
5. Spiced hot cocoa